Friday, May 21, 2010

Coffee shop...


You remember, i was complaining that there were no any coffee shops in Minsk? So many times in the US i was telling how pity it was not to have any good coffee service... but when i returned i figured out that there are some new places appeared. One of them is just in front of you. I didn't go there yet but i already know that they have wi-fi from 9am till 6 pm (sic!), little china cups (not paper ones) for Americano and very slow service. Hm... Should we go there once? :)

3 comments:

  1. looks nice! but you remember that one of savings strategies was to prepare coffee at home :)
    I am sure that soon you will get Costa, Starbucks and/or at least Sokoladnica. isn't it weard that it is still not there? is it Russian brand?
    btw - I think that the time came for selection of the favorite photo of this week. The problem is that this week I loved them all! I love when photos have a bit more of Siarhei's touch, so maybe the one where your room is my favorite ... and I also loved poet one. and island.
    cmooooooooook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee at home? Absolutely! But we should be prepared that sometimes desire to drink coffee would catch us at the street too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, lets keep posting new pictures for another round of images to select as the best ones!

    ReplyDelete