Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sight number 1

So, here it goes: introductory course into Minsk. What Minsk is and how you will see it. Minsk as i see it. Minsk as i show you. :)
So, there will be a new picture every day for you. With brief note on the place from me. I hope it will already bring it to you. :) LOVE YOU! 

Here we go!


Grand Opéra et de Ballet du Bélarus :) 
That could be a name for our main theater which the genuine name is the National Academic Grand Opera and Ballet Theater. I haven't been there for... gush... for ages! Seriously, since i was... fifteen, i guess... We should go there. At least once. At least for another fifteen years. :)

4 comments:

  1. o, great, from this computer I can post comments!
    so as I mentioend in e-mail - this is the best idea ever! i will still in order to show Minsk to family and friends once when I will leave there ... i will make my own blog. and you will help me!
    i can not wait to go to ballet. we even can buy sessional tickets. when you post couple of pictures i will try to pick my favorite. picture of the week for example. and then we will see will it be the same in vivo.
    cmok lovie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, i am happy you liked the idea! I ll do my best to introduce Minsk to you. :) I will be even double happier to help you with any blog you wanna start! :))))
    In terms of ballet, as you wrote in email you got my point! Exactly, last time i was there it was our school visit there. Since then, i just listen opera on my CDs.
    That might be our joint discovery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And in terms of the best picture of the week, i like that idea. :))

    ReplyDelete